Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year (belated of course)!



Yep...as usual....I'm late!!! But Happy Chinese New Year to you!!!! We had a busy week. Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner on Thursday (well technically today is Thursday...so it was last Thursday...), on Saturday we had the annual Red Team Chinese New Year party at Will's place. He cooked up a huge, excellent feast for the boys. Clarissa had a great time. I brought the camera...errrr....but I forgot to take pictures.

Ok update....it is now Saturday....got sidetracked on Thursday and never finished the post.

So....where was I???? Oh ya, Sunday was the FOI Chinese New Year party!!




Got a great chance to chat with Adrian!!!



I had plans to get a good picture of him and the kids....but...errrr....one thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were back in the van and I realized that I never took one. Next time.

Anyhow we had a great time. Adrian sent us this great picture that he took.


We built a great snowman!


Oh wait that's not the snowman......here is the snowman....


I have some other stuff to say, but I have some things to take care of right now...so I'll have to get to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment