Thursday, October 15, 2009

Has it really been a week?????


Wow!!!! Times flies. Well now....what has gone on around Clarissaville???? Let's see...
On Friday we...hmmm I was still sick so we didn't really do much of anything on Friday, except for Clarissa who played with Mommy all day while Daddy tried to snooze on the sofa (while watching some golf on tv).
On Saturday I played hockey...errrr...wait...I was still sick so I didn't play hockey. We paid a visit to Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma which we all enjoyed very much. Then we got home and Clarissa played with Mommy while Daddy tried to snooze on the sofa (while watching golf on tv).
On Sunday we had a wonderful family Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's...errrr....wait...I was still sick so we didn't go anywhere or do much of anything on Sunday, except for Clarissa who played with Mommy all day while Daddy tried to snooze on the sofa (while watching some golf on tv). We did have a wonderful meal however, since Grandma sent Grandpa (all the way across the city) to bring us a turkey dinner that was absolutely spectacular.
On Monday we....hmmmm I was still sick so we didn't really do much of anything on Monday, except for Clarissa who played with Mommy all day while Daddy tried to snooze on the sofa. Oh and of course we had another excellent dinner of leftovers from Sunday's Thanksgiving dinner.
On Tuesday, still sick, but after 6 weeks off I returned to work. It was good to be back at work...I do love my job....but it was torture to be away from my girls for so long. Even though I focus on what I'm doing there is always that little "I wonder what my beautiful girls are doing right now????" in the back of my mind. It is quite funny when Carolyn puts me on speakerphone and I hear Clarissa laugh out loud when I talk to her.
Last night she didn't want to go to bed, but once she fell asleep we didn't hear a thing from her until 6:15am. Perhaps the start of something wonderful??????

She really is priceless. The long wait was absolutely worth every second. She was meant for us!

More China pictures to come....I'm just too lazy...I mean sick...to go upstairs to get the memory stick that has the photos on it.

1 comment: