Saturday, July 2, 2011

Father's Day, a couple of stinky visitors, and "Houston we have no diapers!!!"

First things first.....


Soooooo what's been goin' on???? Well, we had our 5th annual charity golf tourmanent a couple of weeks ago which is partly why I haven't posted in a while. The last couple of weeks leading up to the tournament is always pretty crazy for me. The good news is that we had another great tournament with 140 players, and we raised $19,000. Then I headed to Toronto for a conference and to do some work. This all resulted in me spending my second Father's Day sitting in on presentations about planning disaster and business continuity exercises. Then dinner alone and the evening alone watching tv in a hotel room missing my girls.

Huh???? You are not at all interesting in hearing about me??? You want to hear about Clarissa??? You want pictures of Clarissa??? Oh....ok...well she had her first hamburger. Errrr....ok, technically it was a hamburger bun toasted on the bbq with a slice of tomato on it, but that is just details isn't it???


Clarissa has been taking some pictures of her toys with Daddy's camera



She has new favourite Princess pjs.


We had a couple of visitors in the backyard.....darn....my camera battery went dead...can't download anymore...I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment