Sunday, July 4, 2010

Arrgghhhhhh more than a month since my last post!!!!

Wow, I realized today that it has been more than a month since I have posted. Then I told myself "Self, you have some good reasons for not posting for so long. Let's see, there's C, and L, and A, oh and don't forget R, and I, then there's S, of course there is S, ummmmmm....uhhhhh.....errrrr.....what else???? Ya!!! How could I almost forget A.

But wait, there are some other reasons also....most of which I won't bother to share because let's face it....you don't really care why....you are just devastated that I haven't posted. But wait again.....who ARE you anyways????? Maybe there is no "You". Maybe there is only me. Heck I don't even think Carolyn reads my ramblings. Then I told myself "Self, you don't really care about that do you???? I mean it IS really all just about me isn't it????? Hmmmmmm good question. Is it really just all about me???? Could it be???? Do I care???? Am I just all about enteraining myself????? If it is just all about me then why do I correct tpyos$$?%? Aspacially wheen I an tiping on this liittlee keybard??? (more about that later). Well then if it is not all about me then who could it be about?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????? (he wonders as he looks at his beautiful little girl). HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!! Could it be??????? Could it really be???????? Maybe.....just maybe.....I think that there is a possibility that it ISN'T allllll about me. Maybe in some small way it might also be about Clarissa!!!!! Could it be that I see this as something that she can look back at and see her story??? I suppose it could. It could also be partly about you. Errrrrrr......if there actually is a you.

I have a bunch of pictures to post, and lots of stories to tell about them....my first Father's Day, visits with Grandma and Grandpa, the Family Outreach picnic at the Valleyview farm....and lots of other stuff that I can't remember at the moment...but I can't post them now because I am too lazy to go upstairs to post them on the computer. My laptop died....so I am using Carolyn's little pink notebook computer to type this, and it's a pain to do pictures. So I will hopefully get to pictures for you tomorrow or the next day. If there is a you......

2 comments:

  1. Of course there is a 'you' out there, it's me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tesia!!!!
    Ummmmm....ohhhhhhh.....ok....I guess that I had better make good on my promise to post some pictures then huh??? Tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete