Thursday, July 23, 2009

13 hours on a plane?!?!?!?!

What the heck am I going to do for almost 13 hours on a plane??? Here's a few ideas:
- Finally finish Neil Peart's latest book (ummm that has already taken two flights)
- Finally finish Grisham's "The Appeal" (it's flown already also)
- Watch a couple of movies (or is that "sleep through a couple of movies")
- Listen to all 300 songs on my Ipod (and sing for everyone on the plane???)
- Steal Carolyn's Nintendo DS and play some poker (to Carolyn: "Just kidding Honey!!" to everyone else: "Please don't tell Carolyn about my plans to steal her DS")
- Knit a scarf (YA RIGHT!!!!!)
- Write my memoirs ("I remember when I was 14 months old....." Ok scratch that one...I can hardly remember the first sentence in this post)
- Drink until I pass out (Nahhhh that's just not me..)
- Whisper sweet nothings into my Honey's ear (now yer talkin'...but for 13 hours???)
- Drive my Honey crazy (Ok..the most realistic of all suggestions so far)
- Dream of being home with my two favourite girls (ding ding ding ding ding.....we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pic's of Clarissa in your arms....finally! Your right the wait IS longer then the WAIT.

    ~Roberta
    Adrian's wife (:

    ReplyDelete