Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two to one!!!!!!!! Pretty good odds at the end of the day!!!

OH OH!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized that I'm about to be outnumbered two girls to one guy in the house.

OH OH!!!! Soon I'm REALLY going to have to put the seat down.
OH OH!!!! Soon I'm going to be seeing pink EVERYWHERE.
OH OH!!!! Soon I will be SURROUNDED by dolls and Barbies.
OH OH!!!! Soon I will NEED to learn how to fix a pony tail and a hair clip.
OH OH!!!! Soon I will have TWO people telling me that I'm snoring too loud. OH OH!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! Soon I'm going to WALK in the door and say "Girls I'm home!!!".
WOO HOO!!!! Soon I can prepare a nice meal for my two FAVOURITE girls.
WOO HOO!!!! Soon I'll be able to go for a walk HOLDING the hands of my girls.
WOO HOO!!!! Soon I'll be able to just HANG out with my girls at home.
WOO HOO!!!! Soon I'll be able to have my arms stretched around my girls in a HUGE bear hug!!!

I just realized how very, very lucky I am!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment