Friday, July 17, 2009

Ok...who the heck are we????



We are... Carolyn and Rob Lauzon from Ottawa, Canada. After almost four long years of waiting, on June 19th, 2009 we received the official notice...including pictures....of our beautiful daughter Clarissa Yanhai Lauzon. I, Daddy, will be doing most of the writing here I suspect...but I will do my best to provoke Mommy into throwing her two cents in from time to time he he. Just kidding Mommy!!! We leave for China on August 27th. We will fly to Beijing, spend a few days there, and off to Nanchang we go to meet Clarissa. Woo hoo!!!!!! Her and Daddy are going to have soooo much fun causing trouble.....errrr... Her and Daddy are going to have soooo much fun!!! (Don't tell Mommy about the whole "causing trouble" thing...).
The bedroom is painted, the crib is set up, and as of a few days ago.....there are diapers in the house baby!!!! I'm....ummmmm.....looking forward to learning how to use them things?!?!?! Yep, Clarissa is our first child, and we can't wait to meet her and bring her home! Just looking outside as I write this and notice the beautiful pinky, orangy, yellowy sky as the sun prepares to go down. I can't wait to share this type of thing with Clarissa.....hmmmmm there's my beautiful wife sitting by the window. Oh ya, I am going to love family life!!!! Ok that nice peaceful thought just got interupted by two bunnies deciding that it's time to run all over the place...but they are cute, so I guess they can stay.
Ok that's enough for the first post. I'd better see if it gets Mommy approved before I continue. More to come.....hopefully.
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment