Monday, August 24, 2009

Only a couple of days to go!!!!

We have both now finished work before our trip. My last day was today. I got some last minute things done, but the best part of the day was lunch with the boys...Marc and Dave. Ga Ga Patates...if you don't know where it is...hunt it down and try it. Theeee best freakin' fries in the NCR (that's National Capital Region for all you "non-government" types.....not to say in any way that there is anything wrong with not knowing what NCR stands for). Carolyn and I send all our best thoughts to Marc and Anne-Marie for the birth of their child...any day now. Since I won't be here to say it..."Félicitations mon homme!!"

Soooooo back to me.....yep...I'm done work for 6 weeks. SIX WEEKS!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What's with the Simpson's theme???? I don't know.....don't ask me. I'm just running with it. Don't question it...just come with me for the ride. It just seemed to happen. I'm finding ways to pass the time during the last stretch to us meeting Clarissa.....we can't freakin' wait to meet Clarissa! Errrrrrr....I mean.....we can't wait to meet Clarissa!!! I will cherish every second of the THIRTEEN hour flight that will bring us to her. We sooooo can't wait to have her at home with us where she belongs. Almost. Soon. We are going to be a family soon!!!

Hmmmm I wonder if I can squeeze in a golf game between now and Thursday...is anyone off???? What's that Honey??? Ummmm...nothing...I'm just reading the paper...
Shhhhhh let's not mention the whole golf thing to Carolyn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment