Friday, August 28, 2009

We are in China!!!!

Well it has been one heck of a long day. But we survived flight....nothing to it....can't wait to do it again. Ok...I can wait...it was a long flight. They did keep feeding us though, we had three meals. Another funny thing was that it never got dark. Since we went up and over the North Pole. Our guide Vivian was waiting for us when we arrived and loaded us up on our bus to take us to the airport. The airport in Beijing is HUGE!!! Hmmm the computer still says that it's 8:37am...even it is mixed up. Anyhow, the hotel is nice and Yulin took us to a restaurant nearby to have some dinner we are not sure what everything that we ate was, but it was all quite good.  Then we went into a grocery store.....now THAT was an experience that I will have to elaborate on later. I have the feeling there will be alot of experiences ahead.
 
Anyhow, we are exhausted so it's time to try to sleep.
 
I'm not sure if this will actually post properly since I can't get into the site to check. Maybe someone could send me an email to roblauzon@hotmail.com to let me know.
 
I'll attach a couple of pictures...more to come.


Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, look at you!!!! Your there, in China!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy (jealous) for you. Can't wait to read more.....

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete