Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zero days!!!!!!!!


Our countdown clock says "000" days until we leave for China!!!!! I guess we are as ready to go as we can be. If we didn't pack it...and we need it...we'll buy it.

One thing that I will be buying in Beijing is a light/flash for my camcorder. I can't find mine. I suspect that I left it in my desk drawer at work (don't even ask...) and I'm not driving there at 8:15pm. Hopefully I'll be able to find the right kind in Beijing.

I think that the bunnies and the bird know that we're leaving...I'm sure that I've seen a few dirty looks thrown my way by them all.

It's hard to believe that after such a long, long, looooonnnnnnnggggg wait, the time is finally here. We are going to China to meet Clarissa!!!!! We are going to soak in as much as we possibly can while we are there so that we will be able to share her culture with her as she gets older. I am going to take all kinds of pictures....until I get a flash I guess that they will be taken in the daytime. Maybe I'll just buy a good quality digital camera...we'll see.

It has been a very busy day...almost time for our last night's sleep in our own bed for over two weeks!! I will do my best to post often.

I wonder what Clarissa is doing right now?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment