Friday, September 11, 2009

Packed and ready to go!!!!

Everything is packed up and in less than an hour we head to the airport to begin the long journey home. It's just after 12pm now, and when we get to Ottawa it will be 10pm tonight in Ottawa, but the next day 10am here in China. It will be worth every minute to bring our new little Canadian citizen home.
 
China was spectacular in every way. The food, the hotels, the people, the shopping, the history, the weather, but most of all our treasure Clarissa!!!
 
I've been hearing about a site that is documenting our trip....I can't wait to read it, it sounds great ;-)
 
If I can access the wifi at the airport I will send a post from there. If not, my next post will be from home.
 
Take care everyone!!!


We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.

2 comments: