Monday, September 28, 2009

You want me to sleep???????...more pictures from China...


Ok....last post I mentioned that Clarissa is sleeping well. This is true...however I should have clarified that she is sleeping well once we get her to sleep. This wonderful little girl hates going to sleep. We may get her to take a 30-45 minute nap during the day if we are lucky, but the last few days bedtime has not been happy time. She used to plop down after dinner and snoozing away in no time, but now she wants none of it. I have come up with some reasons:

Sleep??? But I have waaaaayyyy too much playin' left to do
Sleep??? But I have a few spots on the floor that still aren't covered with stuff yet
Sleep??? But I have all these toys that need my attention
Sleep??? But I have waaaaaayyy too much goobering all over Daddy left to do
Sleep??? But I have some Cheerios around here somewhere still don't I??
Sleep??? But I have to pet the bird's nose some more
Sleep??? But I have to check out the bunnies some more
Sleep??? But I have so much more to learn
Sleep??? But I have lots of trouble making left to do
Sleep??? But I have not stopped moving for 5 seconds all day why should I start now??
Sleep??? But I have a whole whack of diapers that I haven't peed in yet
Sleep??? But I have so much more love from my Mommy and Daddy to absorb
Sleep??? But I have a whole lot more cuteness to share with the world



1 comment: